CSS web design & build
Whether you want a new web-site or adjustments to a current website, we can help with our expert accessible CSS web design knowledge. We'll make sure you end up with a world-class CSS-based website that:
- Is based around both site users' needs and your goals
- Has a strong, accessible design reflecting your branding and image
- Is optimised for search engines
- Downloads lightning fast due to the unique CSS structure (no tables)
- Complies with the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) regulations for web accessibility
CSS and XHTML web design expertise
Through its accessible CSS and XHTML web design work, Erigena is proving that websites can be both fully accessible and have exciting, vibrant designs. All of our web-sites use the latest technologies recommended by the W3C.
Erigena uses its design and Accesibility expertise to develop websites that are designed to meet your goals, and also based around the needs of your users. We believe that web-sites should offer instant solutions to the goals of visitors, because the user has needs which should be fullfilled. If your website doesn't appear to immediately offer a solution to these needs then it is likely that you will lose clients to a rival web-venture.
The traits of our accessible CSS and websites are:
- Completely Focused on the needs of your visitors/users, and your business goals - The web-site will conform to the highest usability guidelines, allowing site visitors to find what they're looking for quickly and efficiently and to seamlessly interact with your web-site..
- Print-friendly - When a user chooses to print a page just the company logo and page content will appear on the printed version. Formatting, decorative images and navigation will not appear.
- Optimised for search engines through the unique CSS page structure we create
- Fast to load , 100% CSS layout.
- Your company branding and our design skills will be used to exude professionalism, and strong branding.
- Compliance with the DDA and WCAG 1.0 guidelines.
Additionally, web-sites can offer the following accessibility features:
- Conformance with up to W3C Priority AAA guidelines. Our thorough understanding of the guidelines means that they are implemented in a way that is optimal for web users with special needs / disabilities.
- CSS used throughout the web-site, to seperate presentation from content.(Many developers choose to ignore this and use html tables - we do not take these short-cuts!)
- Futureproofing - Completed web-sites are compatible with mobile phones, PDA's , WebTV and other devices. This is important as statistics indicate that by 2008, one third of the world's population will own a wireless device (capable of browsing the web).
- Cross-browser compatibility - All of our web-sites are checked and tested on every major modern web-browser for a multitude of operating systems.(e.g. Mozilla, IE, Safari, Opera, Lynx, Netscape)
- Conformance with web accessibility legal guidelines under the Disability Discrimination Act
If you have preferred or In-house back-end developers or designers, we can work with them, developing the front-end for you.
Web development expertise
Erigena has highly advanced knowledge of CSS, XHTML and accessibility allowing us to deploy entire web-sites made without the use of tables for layout, and which conform to the highest web accessibility standards.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements (with no obligation)